Family & Cosmetic Dentistry located in Ohio
Call The Office
101 South Washington Street
45869 New Bremen, OH, US
Click here to explore Solea
Click here to explore Invisalign
Veneers are a cosmetic dentistry technology that is designed to improve the appearance of your smile while restoring your self-confidence. They are a fast, durable, permanent, and maintainable option to improve the shape, color, or brightness of your teeth. Veneers are a simple way to make a subtle yet dramatic improvement to the appearance of your smile.
You may be a candidate for veneers if you suffer from teeth discoloration, worn down, broken, chipped, or misaligned teeth. In any of those cases, we would apply a razor-thin shell that is secured to the front of the tooth irreversibly to correct the appearance of any cosmetic imperfections.
If you suffer from tooth decay, bruxism, tooth loss, or gum disease you may be advised against veneers until any reversible ailments can be managed. If you are not a recommended candidate we will provide you with the best alternative for cosmetic treatment.
Porcelain veneers are a thin, custom-made shell that is bonded to the front of the tooth with the following benefits:
- They are strong and long-lasting they have a natural-looking surface less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap they don’t stain easily Porcelain veneers are placed by removing a small amount of enamel from the front and the sides of the teeth. This allows the veneers to have the best fit.
- We will then take an impression or mold of your teeth in order to custom your veneers. The process of creating your veneers can take a couple of days so it is possible to receive temporary veneers in the meantime.
- Once your veneers are ready we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the size, shape, and color before they are bonded!
Composite Resin Veneers
A composite resin veneer is made from tooth-colored material that is bonded to the front of the teeth with the following benefits:
- less tooth enamel needs to be removed than for crowns or porcelain veneers may mean fewer visits to the dentist—can be done in one visit cost effective-less than porcelain are easy to fix if they get damaged; although composite veneers are generally not as durable to natural wear like porcelain.
- Getting veneers isn’t complicated! We want you to feel confident and ENJOY your smile. Visit New Bremen Smiles for a consultation, so we can discuss how dental veneers can improve your smile and your self-confidence!