Dental Exams, Cleanings, & X-Rays
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry located in Ohio
Call The Office
101 South Washington Street
45869 New Bremen, OH, US
Click here to explore Solea
Click here to explore Invisalign
The key to improving your overall oral health and reducing future dental expenses is investing in preventive care. A quick appointment twice a year is all it takes. While routine brushing and flossing at home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, a comprehensive exam and cleaning from New Bremen Smiles is essential. The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dental professional every six months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR DENTAL EXAM & TEETH CLEANING APPOINTMENT
- Examine your overall oral health and dental hygiene
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, root damage, or gum and bone disease
- Assess the need for tooth repair or replacement
- Inspect your jaw and bite for misalignment and other issues
- Remove any stains, discolorations, and deposits from your teeth
- Demonstrate correct brushing and cleaning methods for your teeth or dentures
- Determine the need for fluoride or other preventative treatments
- Develop x-rays or, if applicable, perform other diagnostic procedures
MOST DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS COVER DENTAL EXAMS & CLEANINGS TWICE A YEAR!
Your dental hygienist will carefully clean up, floss, polish, and apply fluoride to your teeth. Throughout your exam, we will completely evaluate your teeth and overall oral health. If necessary, we’ll take x-rays for a better look at what’s going on beneath the surface of your teeth and gums.
Call today to schedule your new patient dental exam, x-rays and teeth cleaning.
We accept most insurances and only use state-of-the-art technology. We can also get you seen fast!